1. What a lot of works I have to finish today!
2. Both Marx and Engels were Germen.
3. What a beautiful weather we are having recently!
4. Most of them are woman doctors.
5. He wrote a three-hundred-words report.
6. There are four baskets of apple in that room.
7. This computer cost me eight thousands yuan.
8. Mr. Zhang looks very happy today. He has got many good news from here.
9. This hat of my father's is rather old.
10.He made many mistakes in his composition because of careless.
1. Will you please make a room for the lady outside?
2. The number of the students in our school are increasing.
3. She has made some progresses in English.
4. His work is better than anyone else.
5. We've missed the last bus. I'm afraid we have no way but to take a taxi.
6. He dropped the coffee's cup and broke it.
7. He gained his wealths by printing works of famous writers.
8. I spent last weekend with the Palmers.
9. My brother has had one of his tooth taken out.
10.You'll find this map of great valuable in helping you to get round London.?
1. works -- work or jobs?2. Germen – Germans??3. a??4. woman – women?5. three-hundred-words -- three-hundred-word??6. apple – apples??7. thousands – thousand?8. many – much???9.正确 10. careless -- carelessness
1． a 2．are –?is ?3．progresses -- progress4． else -- else's ?5． way –?choice ?6． coffee's –?coffee ?7． wealths –?wealth 8． 正确 9． tooth –?teeth ?10． valuable -- value
1. There are three hundreds and sixty-five days in a year.
2. The sun is 93 millions miles away from the earth.
3. This company has two hundred of workers.
4. Hundreds of people attended the party last night.
5. The boy wrote a two-hundred-words composition.
6. "I" is the nine letter of the English alphabet(字母表).
7. What's the date today? ---- It's February the two.
8. John arrived at 7:00 and Tom arrived at 6:00. So John was the first to arrive.
9. What time is it by your watch? ---- It's a half past seven.
10. About two-fifth of the students are from the countryside in this school.
1. When he was in his forty, he moved to America.
2. People lived a hard life in forties.
3. What date is it? ---- It's the twenty-first of June.
4. The city has a population eight million.
5. It took me one and a half hour to finish the work.
6. The hero of the story is an artist in his thirtieth.
7. Shortly after the accident, dozens police were sent to the spot to keep order.
8. I have seen a lot after five thousand mile of journey, but have learned very little.
9. Three-tenths of forty is twenty.
10. Five pounds of apples doesn't cost two dollar.
1. hundreds – hundred??2. millions – million??3. 将of划去 4. 正确 5. two-hundred-words -- two-hundred-word??6. nine – ninth??7. two – second??8. first – second??9. 将a划去 10. two-fifth -- two-fifths
1. forty – forties??2. 在in后加the ?3. 正确 4. 在population后加of ?5. hour – hours??6. thirtieth – thirties??7. 在dozens后加of ?8. mile – miles??9. twenty – twelve?10. dollar -- dollars
1. She gave the books to you, him and I.
2. Whose dictionary is this? ---- It's my.
3. This is Tom's cap, not yours.
4. I haven't brought the dictionary with me. Will you lend me your?
5. Kate and her sister went on holiday with a cousin of hers.
6. He is too young to look after he.
7. He always helps others. This is why we trust him.
8. That took him three hours to finish the homework.
9. Who is that man? ---- He is a teacher.
10. They were both very tired, but none of them would stop to take a rest.
1. It is me who am going to help her.
2. He thinks more of others than of oneself.
3. We had better ask the president himself about it.
4. That is exactly all what I want to tell you.
5. What she said is the same as us.
6. The weather in summer in Beijing is hotter than it in Guangzhou.
7. He runs faster than anyone in our class.
8. I don't think that possible to master a foreign language in a short time.
9. Each of them knew about the plan because it was kept a secret.
10. He paid the boy $10 for washing ten windows, most of those hadn't been cleaned for at least a year.
1. I – me??2. my – mine??3. 正确 ?4. your – yours??5. hers – theirs??6. he – himself??7. This – That??8. That – It??9. Who – What??10. none -- neither or both -- all
1. me -- I ??2. oneself – himself??3. 正确 ?4. what -- that or 划去all or 划去what 5. us – ours??6. it – that??7. 在anyone后加else ?8. that – it??9. Each – None?10. those -- which
1. The door was widely open.
2. I'll help you as more as I can.
3. He is as tall a fellow as his elder brother.
4. Mike didn't speak clear so we couldn't understand him.
5. John swims better than I, but he doesn't swim as good as my brother.
6. He works hardly.
7. He runs very fastly.
8. Harry worked good here yesterday.
9. He was deep moved by what she said.
10. A plane is flying highly in the sky.
1. Don't make any changes till farther notice.
2. It's colder in Tianjin than Beijing, though Tianjin is father to the south and nearer to the sea.
3. I'll try and be careful in future.
4. We decided not to climb the mountains because it was raining hardly.
5. They had to dig deeply to find water.
6. I know the government thinks high of his invention.
7. He often comes to work early and leaves off lately.
8. What he said sounded prettily interesting.
9. The Emperor opened his eyes widely but still saw nothing.
10. I firmly believe you are right.
1. widely – wide???2. more – much???3. 正确 ??4. clear – clearly??5. good -- well ??6. hardly – hard???7. fastly – fast??8. good – well???9. deep – deeply??10. highly -- high
1. farther – further??2. 在than后加in ??3. 在be后加more ?4. hardly -- hard & heavily??5. deeply – deep??6. high – highly??7. lately – late??8. prettily – pretty??9. widely – wide?10. 正确
1. The teacher told that the sun rose in the east.
2. I will speak to him when I will see him next Sunday.
3. I will get everything ready before my boss come back.
4. Does your mother has lunch at home?
5. He was writing a letter at the moment, I believe.
6. He can't be waiting us.
7. I am looking at the sky, and I see a strange star.
8. I haven't seen her since two months.
9. She has gone to Beijing several times.
10. Jane is doing some cleaning this time yesterday.
1. If it won't rain, we will go to visit the zoo.
2. The new secretary will supposed to report to the manager as soon as she arrives.
3. When I was at college I spoken three foreign languages, but I had forgotten all except a few words of each.
4. The police found that the house has been broken into and a lot of things stolen.
5. The volleyball match will be put off if it rain.
6. Mary is making a dress when she cut her finger.
7. This is the first time I had been here.
8. You can join the club when you will get a bit older.
9. Mother promised she will buy me a bike.
10. ---- We could have walked to the station. It was so near.
?????---- Yes. A taxi wasn't at all necessary.
1. rose – rises???2. 将when I 后will划去 ?3. come – comes??4. has – have?5. was -- is?6. 在waiting后加for ?7. 正确 ?8. 在months后加ago ?9. gone – been??10. is -- was
1. won't -- doesn't??2. will – is??3. had – have??4. has --- had??5. rain – rains?6. is -- was?7. had – have?8. 将you 后will划去 ?9. will – would??10. 正确
1. Mr. Smith and Mrs. Smith are teacher.
2. Both coffee and beer is on sale in the shop.
3. Either the students or the teacher are to blame.
4. Not only the students but also their teacher don't know about it.
5. Mr. Green besides his sons like sports.
6. Each of the books costs five yuan.
7. More than 30 percent of the surface are covered by water.
8. A new type of machine are on show now.
9. She is one of the teacher who have been to America.
10. Four hours are enough to do the work.
1. The questions raised by the boy is very important.
2. The teacher and writer are her friend.
3. Tom, together with Mary and Alice, are going to swim this afternoon.
4. Neither of these words are correct.
5. About 70 percent of the students is from the south, and the rest of them are from the north and foreign countries.
6. Machines of this new type is made in Wuhan.
7. The windows which faces south are all broken.
8. She is the only one of the students who have been invited to the party.
9. When and where to hold the sports meet is not decided yet.
10. The number of people invited was fifty, but a number of them was absent for different reasons.
1. teacher – teachers??2. is – are??3. are – is??4. don't --doesn't??5. like – likes?6. 正确 7. are – is??8. are – is??9. teacher – teachers??10. are -- is
1. is – are??2. are – is??3. are – is??4. are – is??5. is – are??6. is – are??7. faces -- face?8. have – has??9. 正确 ??10. them was -- them were